Have you tested positive for COVID-19, or been in contact with someone who has in the past 14 days?
Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are currently awaiting the test results?
Do you have any of the following flu like symptoms: fever, dry cough, body aches, headaches, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath? (Note: This refers to new or unusual symptoms not aligned with medical history. You may exclude known personal medical conditions that have the same symptoms, e.g. allergies, history of migraines.)
Are you or your immediate contacts in a high-risk category?
Please note, if you answered yes to any of the above questions, unfortunately we are unable to allow you into the salon for the safety for our staff and clients.
As a salon we will be fully equipped with full PPE equipment, to ensure we are keeping ourselves and more importantly our clients safe and in a clean and environment.
We're clean touch certified salon, that means we uphold Dermalogica's 12 Principles of Enhanced Service Safety to keep your treatments clean and safe.
1. We prescreen clients and employees for sickness and contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases.
2. We recommend that clients in HIGH-RISK, VULNERABLE groups not to have treatments.
3. We maintain PHYSICAL DISTANCING in common areas.
4. MASKS are required in common areas. we wear clean MASKS, FACE SHIELDS AND APRONS during treatments.
5. We WASH AND SANITIZE hands repeatedly.
6. We recommend THOROUGH HAND WASHING instead of gloves.
7. We DISINFECT PROFESSIONAL USE PRODUCTS after each use.
8. Our beds are clean with FRESHLY LAUNDERED LINENS for each client.
9. We CLEAN AND DISINFECT all equipment and surfaces before use.
10. We store clean and dirty items and tools SEPARATELY.
11. We disinfect HIGH-TOUCH areas at least hourly.
12. We CLEAN RETAIL TESTERS BEFORE AND AFTER USE. apply testers to hands and avoid jars.